Have You Been Sidelined Because Of A Sports Injury?
We Can Help Get You Back In The Race
If you have recently suffered a sport related injury, it is important to come see a professional who can assess the extent of your injuries.
Not only can it prevent the injury from becoming more serious, but in some cases we may actually be able to make you better than you were before.
Proper movement of the joints and muscles can help athletes decrease risk of injury, become more efficient at their sport, and reduce recovery times after competition.
Benefits of seeing a sports chiropractor for your sports injury:
- Faster recovery from an injury
- Customized care for your specific needs
- Corrective exercises to prevent re-injury
- Non-invasive techniques reduce pain
- Athletic performance may actually get better as a result
We can help with the following injuries
- • Ankle Sprains
- • Achilles tendinopathy
- • Bursitis: shoulder and hip
- • Elbow pain & tennis elbow
- • Groin strains
- • Hamstring and quad strains
- • IT Band syndrome
- • Knee pain
- • Shin splints
- • Peripheral nerve pain
- • Plantar fascitis
- • Back pain and sciatica
- • Shoulder & rotator cuff
- • Stress fractures
Ready To Get Started? Call (831) 479-0255 Today
We offer an alternative to medications, one that addresses the root cause of your illness. This “whole body” approach evaluates all areas of the body, not just the ones triggering symptoms.
If you are tired of drug based health care and want solutions that can provide long term relief, then call us today!
Schedule An Appointment
Please fill out the form below.